|Phone / Fax: 01951-277294|
|NO: GDC/KSB/20/2592||Dated: 04-09-2020|
It is notified for the information of all the regular students of GDC Khansahib enrolled for the session 2020-21 that the fresh registration of Post-Matric Scholarship for students belonging to the minority communities and Merit-cum-Means based Scholarship Schemes for the minorities have been started from 16/08/2020 on the National scholarship portal with the online link www.minorityaffairs.gov.in. The last date for applying online has been fixed as 31st October 2020. In this connection, the students are directed to follow the following guidelines during the submission of hardcopies in the college.
- The students are instructed to follow Covid-19 SOPs issued by the Government of J&K UT.
- Before applying online, the students need to get the Institution verification form as well as the Original Bonafide Certificate signed and issued by the college administration.
- During the online application process, make sure that you have uploaded the scans of the original documents that includes the income certificate.
- During the submission of the hard copy in the college, the following documents are mandatory to be produced in original for the process of verification. Among these the first four documents (a-d) will have to be attached in original with the form.
- A duly filled application form along with the online generated copy. (The application form includes the self-certified community certificate)
- Income certificate issued from a competent authority in respect of the Parent/guardian of the student.
- Bonafide certificate
- Admission and examination Fee receipts paid for the current session 2020-21. (Fee receipts of previous years will not be valid).
- The Xerox copies of 12th class marks certificates
- The previous examination marks certificate in case of students other than 1st and the 2nd semester students.
- Xerox of Bank passbook
- Xerox of Aadhaar card
- Domicile certificate/state subject certificate
- Xerox copy of the online generated from which the applicant needs to get signed and stamped before receiving it back as a receipt.
- After the online submission of the form, the students whose application form status reads defected, they need to approach the college again with the documents demanded in the message.
- All the applicants have to submit the above mentioned documents only with Mr Javaid Ahmad LFE of the college designated as the Hard-copy collection official in this case.
- All the applicants need to get the receipt of their application form signed by the Mr Javaid Ahmad (Hardcopy collection official), or Mr Mohd Mohsin AP. English before leaving. Applications without the receipt will be out rightly defected.
- A student shall be eligible for only one scholarship out of all the available Scholarships of Central Government meant for SC/ST/OBC minority. The student must choose between the option of applying in other minority based scholarships on state portal https://jk.gov.in/jkservices or https;//scholarships.gov.in for scholarship offered by Ministry Department of Tribal Affairs.